Welcome to the dotCMS training wiki. This is a living document that gets updated as new information is documented. If you would like to contribute updates to the document please contact us.
The objectives of the training is to:
- familiarize content authors with the CMS interface.
- enable content authors to develop rich Web presences on the emporia.edu domain.
- familiarize content authors with proper work flows for doing things on the Web.
After completing the training content authors will:
- be proficient in the use of the CMS interface.
- understand where things live in the CMS.
- be creating rich html pages.
- be familiarized with the workflows on how to do things on the Web.
Who is the training for?
If you are responsible for the development and upkeep of your department or departments Web presence then this training applies to you.
- A modern browser.
- To view the videos please select 720P (HD) to see the text clearly on the videos, or the highest option available.
- Also you can maximize the screen using the full screen option.
All videos have English subtitles turned on by default. If you wish to turn the subtitles off please click on the cc option found on the YouTube player when a video is played.
All images have descriptive alternate text embedded on them.
If you find something we have missed accessibility wise or otherwise, please let us know via the comments on that section or e-mail the Univeristy Webmaster. Thank you.